Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Resin For Halloween!


I do love Halloween jewelry.  I try and make one new piece every year 
and this one is a doozy.


My project began with some supplies from Ranger Inc.  They have some beautiful bezels for Ice Resin projects.  I also picked up this paper pad the last time I was in the U.S.A.


There was one page with funny sentiments.
"You say witch like it is a bad thing" was my favorite.

The image was already complex, so I didn't add any extra glitter or embellishments.  I simply glued it into my bezel, sealed the paper and then poured in my resin.

The orange neon beads are Swarovski pearls.
I also added my own dangle with some cotton tassels.


This post written, designed and photographed by Carmi Cimicata. Please do not repost any part of it without permission.

1 comment:

Resin Obsession Katherine said...

Love this Carmi. I love the papers you find. The clever sayings are awesome!