Saturday, December 31, 2016

The Wood Block


My final project for 2016 is a whimsical one.


I have had this digital download for a long time and finally printed a copy.
I knew the girlie imagery would be perfect for my wood block.
Each image is already one inch by one inch.  All I needed to do was glue and seal the images into my block.

I can not remember where I bought this wood block.  
I also can not imagine what the original use would have been for it.
I made a pledge to do something with it before 2016 ended.


A closer look at the resin filled openings.


This block is perfect for my guest bathroom.


I made some resin filled bottle caps at the same time.  I think these are adorable too!


This post written, designed and photographed by Carmi Cimicata. 
Please do not repost any part of it without permission.

2 comments:

emjay09 said...

So cool! Just found your blog, I look forward to looking back over your projects!

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!!